Thank you to everyone who entered the 2023 Florida Teacher Win a Cruise contest. Congratulations to Chandler Orlowsky, a teacher at Deltona High School.
Chandler was chosen as the winner out of more than 300 nominations.
We surprised Chandler at her school with the prize pack.
Questions? Send an email to Cruise@JustCallMoe.com
Rules for the “JustCallMoe.com Teacher Cruise 2023”
- Eligibility: The essay contest is open to current teachers in grades Pre-K through 12 at a school in Florida.
- Theme: The essay topic should be related to a subject of interest or relevance to why this teacher deserves a vacation on a cruise.
- Length: Essays must be no longer than 250 words.
- Submission: Essays must be submitted in digital format via email or online submission form by the deadline specified in the contest rules.
- Originality: Essays must be original works written by the entrant and not previously published.
- Plagiarism: Plagiarism in any form will result in immediate disqualification.
- Judging: Essays will be judged based on originality, clarity, creativity, and overall quality.
- Prize: The winner will receive a gift certification for a cruise in the amount of $1,000. The cruise must be booked through Ahoy Cruises.
- Rights: The organizers of the essay contest reserve the right to publish the winning essays on their website or in other publications, with appropriate credit given to the authors.
- Deadline: The deadline for essay submission is June 30 at 11:59 p.m. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Judging Criteria: Judges will use the following criteria to evaluate the essays:
- Originality and creativity
- Clarity and organization
- Persuasiveness and effectiveness of argument
- Use of evidence to support claims
- Writing style and grammar
- Relevance to the topic and theme of the contest
- Notification: Winners will be notified by email or phone, and their names will be posted on JustCallMoe.com, DeWittlaw.com and the DeWitt Law Firm’s social media accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Tik Tok. Winner will be announced no later than July 31.
- Disqualification: Essays that do not meet the contest rules or are submitted after the deadline will be disqualified.
- Legal Compliance: The contest will comply with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Email addresses and contact information: All email addresses and contact information collected during this essay contest may be used for future marketing purposes for the DeWitt Law Firm and JustCallMoe.com. Your information will not be sold to outside organizations or businesses.
- Prize is non transferable and has no cash value.
- The DeWitt Law Firm and JustCallMoe.com are responsible for the base fare, taxes and fees for the cruise through Ahoy Cruises. Extras will not be included, including tips and services on the cruise. All fees outside of the base fare are the sole responsibility of the winning party.
- No purchase necessary.
- Offer is valid for new bookings, and is not combinable with other promotional offers.
- All components included in this offer must be used at time of sailing.
- The DeWitt Law Firm reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions and to change any and all fares, fees, surcharges and offers at any time. Void where prohibited by law.