Everyone deserves a break, especially teachers!
As the 2022-2023 school year comes to an end, we want to thank each and every teacher in Florida. You all do amazing work educating our kids. To say thanks, we want to send you and a guest on a cruise, courtesy of JustCallMoe.com.
Questions? Send an email to Cruise@JustCallMoe.com
Tell us why you or a teacher you know deserves a break on a cruise.
Rules for the “JustCallMoe.com Teacher Cruise 2023”
- Eligibility: The essay contest is open to current teachers in grades Pre-K through 12 at a school in Florida.
- Theme: The essay topic should be related to a subject of interest or relevance to why this teacher deserves a vacation on a cruise.
- Length: Essays must be no longer than 250 words.
- Submission: Essays must be submitted in digital format via email or online submission form by the deadline specified in the contest rules.
- Originality: Essays must be original works written by the entrant and not previously published.
- Plagiarism: Plagiarism in any form will result in immediate disqualification.
- Judging: Essays will be judged based on originality, clarity, creativity, and overall quality.
- Prize: The winner will receive a gift certification for a cruise in the amount of $1,000. The cruise must be booked through Ahoy Cruises.
- Rights: The organizers of the essay contest reserve the right to publish the winning essays on their website or in other publications, with appropriate credit given to the authors.
- Deadline: The deadline for essay submission is June 30 at 11:59 p.m. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Judging Criteria: Judges will use the following criteria to evaluate the essays:
- Originality and creativity
- Clarity and organization
- Persuasiveness and effectiveness of argument
- Use of evidence to support claims
- Writing style and grammar
- Relevance to the topic and theme of the contest