Orlando Shoulder Injury Lawyer
Common Types of Shoulder Injuries
Many types of shoulder injuries can occur. Here are some of the most common.
- Dislocation: Dislocations occur when the shoulder is pulled back too hard or rotated too far causing the arm to pop out of its socket.
- Separation: A separation affects the acromioclavicular joint which is located where the collarbone meets the shoulder blade. A fall or hard blow can cause the ligaments holding the joint together to tear. Your collarbone may also get pushed out of place.
- Fracture: A hard hit can cause bones to fracture. The collarbone or humerus (the arm bone closest to the shoulder) is most likely to break in these types of injuries.
- Cartilage Tear: The cartilage is the rubbery padding that goes around the rim of the shoulder joint. It can tear as a result of repetitive movement or it can also be injured in a fall.
- Rotator Cuff Tear: The rotator cuff is the group of muscles and tendons that hold your arm in place and allow mobility. It can be damaged by overuse or you can injure it when falling.
- Bursitis: The busa are fluid-filled sacs that cushion your joints. They can get swollen and irritated by repetitive movements but bursitis can also be caused by a fall or another type of injury.
Common Causes of Shoulder Injuries
There are many ways a shoulder injury can occur. Here are some instances where another person’s negligence can cause a shoulder injury.
- Slip and Falls: A property owner must keep their property safe so people don’t become injured. If a property owner does not provide the duty of care to keep their property safe and someone on their property is injured as a result of their neglect, they will be liable for damages.
- Car Accidents: Shoulder injuries can also happen during car accidents. Torn rotator cuffs and soft tissue injuries to the muscles, tendons, and ligaments are common. Whiplash can also cause shoulder pain. If a driver caused an accident by exhibiting negligent behavior such as driving while distracted or if they were intoxicated, they will be responsible for compensating the victim.
- Work-related Injuries: Repetitive stress injuries occur from overuse and they are often work-related. When people make the same movements over and over again at work, it can start to wear on the nerves, muscles, ligaments, and tendons. Repetitive stress injuries often occur in the shoulder area. If your RSI is work-related, you may be able to receive compensation through worker’s comp.
Finding the Right Lawyer for Your Shoulder Injury
A shoulder injury can cause an exceptional amount of pain. It can lead to a lack of mobility that can cause you to miss out on work. Medical expenses and pain and suffering are other types of damages you may be dealing with.
If you incurred a shoulder injury, you have the right to compensation. JustCallMoe can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Our firm is comprised of Orlando, FL attorneys with years of experience in personal injury law. We take a customized approach ensuring their clients will get winning results. No matter what the cause of your accident maybe, we will come up with an effective strategy.
Any type of personal injury can be life-changing. Make sure your damages are covered by turning to the JustCallMoe team. They will see to it that at-fault parties pay for their negligence and they will make sure justice is served. Call 866-225-5663 for a consultation.
Florida Auto Accident Lawyer
You Don't Pay, Unless We Win.
When you've been injured in an accident, you're likely dealing with much more than just your injuries and property damage. Dealing with your insurance claim can be an added stressor that you shouldn't have to worry about. When you call us, we'll take the burden of dealing with the insurance companies off your shoulders. We'll deal with the insurance company, so you can focus on getting better.About Us Play Video