Orlando Soft Tissue Injury Lawyer
What Is a Soft Tissue Injury?
Soft tissue injuries most commonly involve damage to the ligaments, muscles, and tendons. They can be classified as acute or chronic.
Acute soft tissue injuries are the result of one sudden traumatic accident such as a car accident, a fall, or a sports accident.
Chronic soft tissue injuries develop over time due to continued trauma or overuse. For instance, if you use a repetitive motion every day at work, it will put a strain on the area and you may develop a chronic soft tissue injury as a result.
What Are Some Common Soft Tissue Injuries?
Here are some common examples of soft tissue injuries:
- Bruising: Bruising is a type of acute soft tissue injury that occurs when the blood vessels under the skin burst due to sudden trauma. As a result, the skin becomes discolored due to a pooling of blood in the damaged area.
- Tendinitis: Tendinitis is a chronic injury characterized by inflammation of the tendons. It most commonly occurs in the legs, arms, and shoulders. The swelling is often accompanied by limited mobility and pain.
- Bursitis: This is a chronic injury that occurs when the bursae, or small, fluid-filled sacs in your joints, burst. Bursae are located between your soft tissue and your bones and they act as a cushion to prevent friction when you move. The bursae can become inflamed due to overuse and they can eventually rupture. This can cause pain in the joints. Ruptures are likely to occur in the hips, knees, shoulders, and elbows.
- Sprain: Sprains are one of the more common acute injuries that can occur. They happen when the ligaments in the body tear or stretch and they are usually due to a joint being unexpectedly twisted or rotated. They often occur in the knees, ankles, wrists, and elbows. They are characterized by tenderness, bruising, swelling, pain, and limited mobility.
What Are Some Common Causes of Soft Tissue Injuries?
Soft tissue injuries happen for any number of reasons. Here are some of the most common:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Slip and falls
- Pedestrian accidents
- Recreational vehicle accidents
- Recreational activities
- Nursing home abuse
- Boating accidents
- Construction accidents
- Workplace accidents
Finding the Right Lawyer for Your Soft Tissue Injury
If you suffered a soft tissue injury due to someone else’s negligence, you have the right to go after them for damages. You can be compensated for lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional pain and suffering.
If you are looking for an Orlando injury lawyer who will get you the compensation you need, JustCallMoe!
Moe DeWitt has years of experience dealing with personal injury law. It doesn’t matter if your injury was accident-related, work-related, or a case of assault; they have the knowhow to deal with a variety of cases and they will take a customized approach to get you the results you are looking for. They will fight tirelessly to see to it that justice is done.
A soft tissue injury can greatly reduce your quality of life. Moe DeWitt will help you stand up to at-fault parties and get the closure and compensation you deserve. For a free, confidential consultation, call 866-225-5663 today.
Florida Auto Accident Lawyer
You Don't Pay, Unless We Win.
When you've been injured in an accident, you're likely dealing with much more than just your injuries and property damage. Dealing with your insurance claim can be an added stressor that you shouldn't have to worry about. When you call us, we'll take the burden of dealing with the insurance companies off your shoulders. We'll deal with the insurance company, so you can focus on getting better.About Us Play Video